If you own or operate an elevator, having an annual service agreement with your elevator repair company should be of paramount importance. This is an agreement that outlines the parameters of properly maintained, they last longer and function more efficiently.
In fact, well-maintained equipment can lead to many years of trouble-free service, extending the life of your elevator so you get the most value and performance out of it. Poor maintenance, on the other hand, will result in potential liability and unnecessary costs.
The Advantages: Annual Service Agreement
There are several benefits to signing up for an annual service agreement with your elevator maintenance provider. Such agreements can:
- Save you money. When you catch problems early on, you can avoid bigger problems down the line that may be much more costly to fix.
- Extend the lifespan of your elevators. To get the maximum value out of your elevator, regular maintenance is needed to keep it operating as it should. This way, you won’t be faced with expensive replacement bills prematurely.
- Ensure the safety of your tenants, clients, customers and visitors.
- Get peace of mind. You don’t have to worry about the safety or efficiency of your elevator when you know it’s being serviced and inspected regularly.
- Help you pass annual inspections more easily. When it comes time for your annual elevator safety inspection, it will go more smoothly when you have a regular maintenance plan in place to look out for issues.
- Put it out of your mind. When you schedule regular service, you don’t have to remember to call the elevator maintenance company every year and risk forgetting.
- Experience less downtime. Why wait for a problem that can shut down your elevator for hours or days while the part is ordered? With regular maintenance, you can stay on top of the issue to avoid this situation.
The Mowrey Maintenance Agreement
We offer the Mowrey Maintenance Agreement, which covers all preventative maintenance services, including parts and labor. Essentially, we cover any repairs that arise from normal wear and tear. Rest assured, our technicians are factory-trained to repair our own products, as well as those of major manufacturers. Plus, we have quick access to the parts we need to get the job done quickly and efficiently so you experience less downtime.
Our maintenance agreement addresses:
- Routine Examination
- Parts Replacement
- Record Keeping
We also offerMowrey Inspection Services designed to meet the requirements of the State of Florida as well as the National Elevator Code.
Contact Mowrey Elevator
Here at Mowrey, we offer annual service agreements and comprehensive elevator maintenance throughout Florida, Alabama, Georgia and beyond. Call us today to learn how we assist you in maintaining your investment to ensure safety.