If you enjoy elevator humor, you’ll find this blog post timely and relevant. In honor of April Fool’s Day (Monday, April 1) here are some funny elevator jokes, puns and more. Try them on your friend or just get a good chuckle for a few minutes. If you’re really lucky, you’re reading this blog while riding on an elevator!
- They have their ups and downs
- Can really push my buttons.
- Sometimes, they are not on the up and up.
- Make me sad because they always let me down.
- Are like dress shirts…you can button up or button down.
- Really drive me up the wall.
- Have a job with many ups and downs.
- Can sometimes push my buttons.
- Are always going up in the world.
- Are like astronauts because they defy gravity.
More Funny Sayings About Elevators
- If you press floor one on an elevator, is that the first down?
- I’ve always had a severe phobia of elevators. All my life I’ve been taking steps to avoid it.
- I try to avoid steps, they’re always up to something.
- Some people take the elevator; others get the shaft.
- I just want to give a shout out to elevators; you pick me up when I’m down.
- Using an elevator is better than climbing the corporate ladder.
- Riding on an elevator is an uplifting experience.
- Elevators speak to me on so many different levels.
- What is red and goes up and down? A tomato in an elevator
Elevator Jokes to Tell Your Friends
You know why ghosts like an elevator? Because it lifts their spirits.
I rode the elevator to the eleventh floor, and as I got out, the operator said “Have a good day, son.” “Don’t call me son,” I said. “You’re not my dad.” He scratched his head. “No, but I brought you up, didn’t I?”
My brother always prefers to take the stairs, whereas I prefer the elevator – I guess we are raised different.
What is it called when you put a cow in an elevator? – Raising the steaks!
What did one elevator say to the other? – I think I’m coming down with something.
My dad worked in the elevator business. He started on the ground floor but eventually made his way to the top. Finally quit because there were too many ups and downs on the job.
I got robbed while going up in an elevator. – That escalated quickly.
Say what you want about elevator music. – At least it’s uplifting.
Contact Mowrey Elevator
In all seriousness, we’re the best in the elevator business. Got a problem with your lift? Call us now!