- In-Ground Jack Unit
- Our in ground jack units are the most common recommendation, and they are capable of reaching up to eight landings (some restrictions apply).
- Holeless Jack Units
- Holeless jack units require no drilling, however they are limited to 2 or 3 stories for most applications (some restrictions apply).
- Safety Bulkheads
- Mowrey hydraulic cylinders are all equipped with the required safety bulkhead at the bottom of each cylinder.
- A bulkhead is an internal secondary bottom that prevents the elevator from falling quickly if there should ever be a leak in the hydraulic cylinder.
- Bulkheads help prevent injury in the event of a cylinder failure.
- Hydraulic Cylinders installed prior to 1972 did not require safety bulkheads. Due to electrolysis or rusting, elevator cylinders typically fail where the bottom is welded on.
- In Florida, any elevator with a serial number of 9982 or lower may have a single bottom cylinder. Unless it can be documented to the state that is has a safety bulkhead, it will have to be replaced with a new “double bottom” cylinder with a safety bulkhead.
All equipment, whether manufactured in our plant, or purchased, is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds all local, state and national codes governing elevators.